As our business continues to grow, we appreciate the opportunity to service many new and current clients. Please understand that when you are unable to make your appointment time with short notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment slot and we miss the opportunity to provide services to clients on our waiting list.
In order to respect the time and expertise of our staff, should you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 48 business hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you cancel/reschedule with less than 48 hours’ notice, your credit card on file will be charged the cancellation fee. Membership discounts/series pricing do not apply to late cancellations.
After 48 hours, cancellation charges are as follows:Evaluations/Consultations: $50
Injectables (Neuromodulators/Filler): $200 per appointment
All other treatments: 50% of the total cost of the service scheduled
Please Note: A valid credit card is required to hold any appointment-no exceptions. No charge for cancelled/rescheduled appointments prior to 48 hours.
- Appointments scheduled for Monday must be cancelled/rescheduled by 3pm on the previous Thursday in order to avoid cancellation fees.
- Appointments scheduled for Tuesday must be cancelled/rescheduled by 3pm on the previous Friday in order to avoid cancellation fees.
- If you do not arrive at your scheduled appointment without providing notification (“no show”), the service will be considered rendered and you will be charged the full amount of the service.
- We do understand that emergencies happen, and we appreciate your communication with our office in the event of an emergency.
- In nearly all circumstances, we will remain open despite the weather, and our cancellation policy remains in effect. If you are not feeling comfortable with the weather forecast, please cancel before the cancellation window.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Late arrivals may limit the time of your treatment, as your appointment will end at the scheduled time to accommodate the next appointment. We will do our best to accommodate you; however, in some cases it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment. In such cases, the cancellation policy will apply.
What if my appointment is on a Monday?
What if my appointment is on a Tuesday?
What if I do not show up for my appointment and do not call to cancel?
What if I have an emergency?
What if the weather is bad?