COVID-19 Updates and Precautions:
Despite the uncertainties surrounding the current COVID-19 pandemic, one thing that remains constant is the commitment of our team at ARTisan Skin and Laser Center to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff. At this time, we are open for appointments. We are continuously re-evaluating the safest options based on the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control as well as the South Dakota Department of Health. Our team is proud to offer virtual consultations, online purchasing, and curbside pickup to continue to serve you while keeping safety as the highest priority. Please continue to follow our Facebook and Instagram pages, as well as our website, for updates.
As always, we continue to remind our clients and visitors of ways to avoid spreading disease, such as increased hand washing and frequent cleaning practices. As a response to this outbreak, we at ARTisan Skin and Laser Center are taking actionable steps, including increasing the frequency of our already strict cleaning schedule, more frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces, re-emphasizing the importance of hand hygiene, and personal protective equipment worn by providers. In order to protect our clients, visitors, and staff, we are also committed to obtaining a temperature from each person who enters our facility and requesting that clients do not bring visitors. Our phone team and reception staff will also be asking clients about travel in the last 14 days, as well as ensuring no symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, or loss of taste or smell are present prior to entering our clinic. In the interest of safety, we maintain these same expectations from our staff.
What you can do:
- Please stay home if you feel ill or have symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or have been in direct contact with someone who has any of these symptoms.
- If you have any of these symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and check with your primary care provider.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Consider “social distancing,” which means avoiding close contact with others. In particular, be aware of those who would be most impacted if they were to get sick.
- For more information, please visit the following websites:
- Center for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- South Dakota Department of Health (https://doh.sd.gov/news/Coronavirus.aspx)
Check back frequently as we will continue to update this page as changes occur.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe. ARTisan Skin and Laser Center appreciates your continued support of our practice. If you have any questions or concerns, or to place an order for curbside pickup, please feel free to contact us at 605-371-7057.
Dr. Alison R. Tendler and the ARTisan Skin and Laser Center Team
We are now offering Virtual Consultation! Click here to find out more: Virtual Consultation