What Is the MOXI?
- Best Candidates - women in their 20s-40s who want to start their laser journey and “polish” their skin with a gentle, non-ablative laser. Great for women who don’t have a lot of wiggle room for downtime post-procedure. It’s great for women with Melasma as well!
- Improve skin texture, reduce pigmentation, and melasma, and reduce the appearance of pores
- Conditions treated
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin texture
- Pore size
- How is it different from HALO (technique, downtime, safer for darker fitzpatrick skin types)?
- Safe for all skin types (dependent on level treated), faster treatment than halo (think 30-45 min in clinic compared to 2+ hours), downtime is 3-4 days instead of HALO’s 5-10 days.
- Pre/Post Treatment, Downtime
- See pre/post instructions. Downtime is more like “healing time” and is 3-4 days.
- Recommended Maintenance
- Series of 3, the provider will assess for additional treatments based on goals.
"I had BBL therapy this morning. What a great experience! Dr Powell and the entire team were fantastic. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. I was very comfortable during the procedure, and was able to go to work as soon as we were done. I will be going back for sure! I highly recommend Artisan and Dr Powell."- M.L. / Google / Jul 18, 2019
"The space is beautiful and my facial was unbelievably relaxing. Anna did a really fantastic job teaching me all about the different products she used during my facial. She customized treatment specifically for my skin and recommended product for me to use at home. I am loving the way my skin feels!"- L.A. / Google / Dec 19, 2019
"Absolutely love this place!! Always feel so welcome. Friendliest staff!! I love Emma and Allie!!"- J.W. / Google / Feb 27, 2023
"I always have a great experience with each time I go to Artisan. I would say if you are looking to age gracefully, feel confident, treat yourself to any service at Artisan because you can trust that you will have great results!"- K.N. / Google / Feb 24, 2023
"Love Artisan! Recently had a Halo treatment there. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Definitely recommend Artisan Med Spa!"- K.B. / Google / Nov 11, 2022