What Is the MOXI?
- Best Candidates - women in their 20s-40s who want to start their laser journey and “polish” their skin with a gentle, non-ablative laser. Great for women who don’t have a lot of wiggle room for downtime post-procedure. It’s great for women with Melasma as well!
- Improve skin texture, reduce pigmentation, and melasma, and reduce the appearance of pores
- Conditions treated
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin texture
- Pore size
- How is it different from HALO (technique, downtime, safer for darker fitzpatrick skin types)?
- Safe for all skin types (dependent on level treated), faster treatment than halo (think 30-45 min in clinic compared to 2+ hours), downtime is 3-4 days instead of HALO’s 5-10 days.
- Pre/Post Treatment, Downtime
- See pre/post instructions. Downtime is more like “healing time” and is 3-4 days.
- Recommended Maintenance
- Series of 3, the provider will assess for additional treatments based on goals.
"The team at Artisan is very kind and professional! I went in for a consultation with Allie a few weeks before my treatment and she went over all of the different options that were available to me and gave me her best recommendations. I decided to do a Moxi treatment and she communicated everything super well and I felt like I had very clear expectations. The healing process was easy and the results have been awesome! My face is super smooth and I feel more confident in my skin. I highly recommend the team here at Artisan!"- L.P. / Google / Jun 14, 2023
"This experience was amazing From the moment I walked in I had nothing but great conversations and was easily explained as to what was expected pre and post op. I got the MOXI done and I’m loving the results!!! Very thoroughly explained the treatment and what the expect before and after. Was super easy to understand and made me feel super excited!! Results are 11/10 - my skin is so soft! My hyperpigmentation has let up a bit and just the over all glow of my skin is something I haven’t had in a while!! Can’t wait to continue these treatments and the results!!"- M.D. / Google / Jun 23, 2023