What is the BBL Hero?
- Best Cadidates - Great for all ages (20-70s) depending on skin concern!
- Results - Can be seen best after a series of three, improves skin pigmentation concerns, rosacea, acne, and hair removal.
- Conditions Treated - rosacea, broken capillaries, sun damage (hyperpigmentation), acne, hair removal
- How is it different from our regular BBL (technique, downtime, safer for darker fitzpatrick skin types)? BBL Hero can be completed much quicker than traditional BBL, it heats and cools the skin more quickly for a more comfortable experience and improvements are seen in just 1 treatment. We recommend a series of 3 treatments for best results.
- It can be used on all skin types, safest for those 1-3.
- Pre/Post Treatment, Downtime - There is little to no downtime with BBL! You may experience temporary redness immediately after that quickly fades. 1-2 days later you may experience some MENDs (microscopic epithelial necrotic debris) surface, which resembles a coffee ground appearance. We ask that you have no active tan 2 weeks prior to treatment. This includes no spray tans, self-tanner or time in the sun. We also ask for no direct sun exposure 2 weeks after for the safety of your skin. If using a retinol, we ask that you discontinue it 2-3 days prior. This product can be resumed a couple of days post-treatment.
- Recommended Maintenance - 1-2 maintenance treatments per year; start with a series of 3 corrective.
"I had BBL therapy this morning. What a great experience! Dr Powell and the entire team were fantastic. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. I was very comfortable during the procedure, and was able to go to work as soon as we were done. I will be going back for sure! I highly recommend Artisan and Dr Powell."- M.L. / Google / Jul 18, 2019
"The space is beautiful and my facial was unbelievably relaxing. Anna did a really fantastic job teaching me all about the different products she used during my facial. She customized treatment specifically for my skin and recommended product for me to use at home. I am loving the way my skin feels!"- L.A. / Google / Dec 19, 2019
"Absolutely love this place!! Always feel so welcome. Friendliest staff!! I love Emma and Allie!!"- J.W. / Google / Feb 27, 2023
"I always have a great experience with each time I go to Artisan. I would say if you are looking to age gracefully, feel confident, treat yourself to any service at Artisan because you can trust that you will have great results!"- K.N. / Google / Feb 24, 2023
"Love Artisan! Recently had a Halo treatment there. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Definitely recommend Artisan Med Spa!"- K.B. / Google / Nov 11, 2022